Sarahracha rhymes with "Frère Jacques"

Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Estate Sales

I think I like estate sales more for the chance to see the houses and gardens. I love seeing how other people live. This one we went to last weekend was in a very nice area and the family had lived there for decades. There was a nice studio in the back. It was on a hill, three stories tall and each story had been made into a separate unit. We had to climb stairs outside to get to the front door at the top. And the house had wonderful views of the golden gate bridge and SanFrancisco. I am not looking for more furniture or stuff. I am still trying to arrange all the furniture my parents gave me when they moved and pieces from my sisters house that I inherited. I really just like to look at other peoples life styles. I love seeing things that remind me of the 60's and 70's

No comments: