Sarahracha rhymes with "Frère Jacques"

Monday, March 10, 2008

Music

I am about half way through the beatles anthology. I am enjoying going back through time, listening to music of my youth, bemoaning the fact that I dont own all the music I once did. I have abby road and the white album on my itunes. and thats it! I have lots of lennon and the mcCarthy stuff that was released to itunes... contemplating going out and buying cds (ugh)to complete my library or even downloading them illegally reasoning that I have already bought the record albums, 8 tracks, cassettes, over the years....and what do I find? this morning I found this article http://gizmodo.com/365630/paul-mccartney-signs-400-million-itunes-deal-for-the-beatles woot...now I just have to waIT A LITTLE LONGER AND RUBBER SOUL WILL BE MINE,...AGAIN Been a wonderful few months, did a week in mexico, and another in Maui...we were flooded once again, and survived. I am working in the garden starting veggie seeds and pulling weeds. Saw George Carlin last week and sometime last month we saw MIKA who was so much fun here is a lill bit of hawaii http://youtube.com/watch?v=IbBInitjfzk

No comments: