Sarahracha rhymes with "Frère Jacques"

Saturday, October 3, 2009

yeah someone likes me!

I listed my last two swirly boa scarves today. I tend to do one type of project for several weeks and then move on. I am either going to start working on some of my recycled plastic baskets or maybe I will sort through the materials I have gathered in the garden and start weaving baskets out of natural materials. I can make a basket out of natural materials much faster than the plastic recycled ones but then again my plastic stash is ridiculous and really should be tended too. I was surprised to see a contact on twitter mentioned they were going to talk about my baskets on their blog. Awesome! I really needed a lift. I did a search on etsy this morning for boa scarf and found many other people making what I thought was a unique scarf...lol although each of mine are made with several different yarns not just one. Still it sort of blew my idea of only listing things that I am unique in making. So when I saw the tweet from http://twitter.com/MyFreshPicks it really picked me up. Thanks so much for the shout out!
http://freshpickedshopping.blogspot.com/2009/10/recycled-plastic-baskets-by-sarahracha.html#more

No comments: