Sarahracha rhymes with "Frère Jacques"

Thursday, January 13, 2011

New year

This last month has been real busy. I have had more sales in my etsy shop than any other one month period. My recycled cork objects and my recycled plastic baskets have been real popular. This sweet heart trivet has been the number one seller. I really love this one.




I sold the first recycled plastic bag basket I ever made. I have sold many others but this first one just sat there. It is made out of plastic bags from the Legion Of Honor/ De Young Museum shop bags which are stripped orange, turquoise and green bags. Bright colors but such an adorable basket. I will miss seeing it waiting on my shelf and sure hope it is happy in its new home.





I am having a sale on my scarves. I marked them all down 50% and would love to get them around some cold necks this winter. I toy with the idea of keeping them for myself but really I have to admit I have a scarf addiction. How many scarves can one woman living in a pretty mild climate truly need to own? Check them out and see if there is one you would like to help keep you warm this winter.




I wish you all the best 2011! lets hope it is a good one.

No comments: