Sarahracha rhymes with "Frère Jacques"

Friday, September 21, 2007

Harris Ranch

evening folks, we just drove for a bit over 3 hours to get to harris ranch. We love staying here, the rooms are big clean and fancy. this time I drove almost all the way from Novato. We had bumper to bumper traffic in San Rafael and once again in Oakland I couldnt fucking believe it, Jim always does all the driving and this time I said no I am going to drive so I drove all the way to the rest stop nearest Harris ranch. The drive was ok except it fucking RAINED what the fuck it is sept and it is raining??? I just cant take it I want summer summer summer not rain, argh! we also saw a few flashes of lightning. We checked into our room and then we went to dinner, Harris ranch has two restaurants, one is the country kitchen and the other has a BAR! we were told the bar/steak house was closed for the night so when we walked by we asked ands they said come on in we are still serving! yeah so we ordered a few beers som cocktails for me and had a fantastic dinner. Harris Ranch is known for its beef it is the best. I had a salad that was beefsteak tomatoes, tri trip, blue cheese onions and lettuce, just fantastic. Jim had mashed potatoes a ten ounce new york strip and veggies. While we were sitting in the restaurant i said the music is a bit loud isnt it? and then I noticed it was live..lol ad there were three couples right out of central casting dancing, the men all were wearing jeans plaid shirts and cowboy hats, they were two stepping. I said I wish we had some europeans with us, they live this stuff...lol
they were hooting and hollering, and dancing, was real fun. Live music no matter what it is always is so much fun. We are back in the room, which smells like carpet cleaner and dust so we have the door to the balcony open trying to air the place out. Anyway we survived the first leg of our trip, rainiy roads, truckers and me driving 80 miles an hour...YIKES!

No comments: