Sarahracha rhymes with "Frère Jacques"

Thursday, October 4, 2007

start of road trip


Sat, sept 22
We spent the night at harris ranch last night, When we got back from dinner I had to check and see if there was wi fi, and there was so I quickly got on line and read my email, there were 20 e mails after not getting more than 5 in a day for the last week I managed to get 20 in just 3 hours. So I started reading, Jim climbed into bed and all of a sudden I remembered Ross Mathews was going to be on the tonight show so I quickly grabbed the remote control and turned on the tv that part is easy but then it gave me a menu, so I clicked on guide and was given all kinds of options like video games, movies, tv on demand OMG I just wanted regular tv and NOW damn it! Finally I see in tiny print to acces regular tv press the arrow keys which I did and did and did and then I looked at the remote and found another set of arrow keys…argh!! It was 11:48 and I figured he would be on early in the show, I finally get it on and there he is!!! OMG and the segment is half way done!!! OMG I missed it, Jim grumbled but I just stood right in front of the tv and watched,,, can I just say that Ross Mathews is the funniest, quickest witted guy ever and adorable to boot! I just laughed my head off. After it was over I turned off the tv and tried to sleep, it was hard with the overwhelming smell in the room, we couldn’t quite figure out what the smell was, like the carpets had been cleaned or something, turns out the room is furnished with all new furniture and that’s where the smell is coming from.
We get on the road, and follow my route (you have no idea how happy that makes me) I used the new google map travel thingie which is great. We went down 5 and climbed the grapevine and it started to rain, we took a left at Gorman and drove to yucca city. I love this way and we flew. It was raining pretty hard when we went over the pass matter of fact we could hardly see the road, I was so glad I wasn’t driving. driving through LA that way so we only nicked san Bernardino is the fastest way to get through that mess. I don’t have wi fi here at mom and dads although there are several airports that show up but they all need a password, hate that even though I do it too now. I wouldn’t mind but my neighbor was stealing my bandwidth and there are too many computers in my house to share with some idiot who actually named their computer fuck you, if they had a nicer name maybe I wouldn’t have made my wifi password restricted, Jim has gone to meet the new tenets at both places.

No comments: