Sarahracha rhymes with "Frère Jacques"

Wednesday, June 13, 2007

It's freaking Wednesday!


Morning, we are having our perfect weather. Last night was warm enough to eat outdoors. We were the last ones at Las Gutairas, Had a nice night. Drank too many margaritas though and woke up at 4:00 needing WATER. They do make good ones there and you just dont want to stop sucking them down...lol I made yoshi watch all the performances from the tony's I need to see spring awakening. The music is out of this world, so different from the usual broadway formula. I am debating weather or not to go ahead and buy the tickets now or to try and get discount ones the day of... Still havent watched cathy Grifins latest show have it on dvr for later. I finally painted my front door but it needs a second coat. I just cant do it until it cools down though because it makes the house too hot to leave the door open. I bought 6 more lavender plants and plan on eventually edging every path with them. Today is Yoshis Graduation (sort of) she actually graduated in Dec. tonight is her ceremony but we are going to take her to see the police instead...lol the picture I have included today is one of my favorite from the italian street painting festival...loved how this boy was just standing there staring into the drawing...lol have to see if I can add links here. these are the funniest videos EVER involving the great Johnny Depp....http://www.japanprobe.com/?p=1947. I am off into the garden to plant some things that have been waiting way too long.....

No comments: